Re: ami-06b4466f needs filesystem checks

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 22:19:29 -0500, Jan Schaumann <jschauma%netmeister.org@localhost> wrote:
Hi,

Looks like ami-06b4466f requires filesystem checks when it is
instantiated.  Why is that?  Is there a way to avoid that?

Thu Mar 10 03:08:51 UTC 2011
swapctl: adding /dev/xbd0f as swap device at priority 0
Starting file system checks:

Hmm, at first glance, looking at my script: race between file system umount and snapshotting. I did not check that the fs was realyl umounted before launching the snap, and the fs is therefore marked "unclean".

Will fix shortly.

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost