Re: Howto, correction needed ?

Selon Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost>:

> > If I'm not missing anything, there's a small mistake here:
> > http://www.netbsd.org/ports/xen/howto.html#pci-pass-through
> >
> > The example kernel config file should read:
> >
> >     xpci* at xenbus ?
> >
> > and not:
> >
> >     xpci* at hypervisor?
> >
> > At least, config(8) complains about the first (and fails), and GENERIC uses
> > the second. Can someone please make the correction ?
>
> I just fixed the xml source, the html should be regenerated shortly.
> Thanks !

I'd also like to ask for clarification on the pciback.hide parameter. Is it
supposed to be passed on to xen.gz or to NetBSD's kernel ? I would say the
latter, but I can't get it to work so far. Is this feature supported by the Dom0
kernel present in pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-5.1/amd64/binary/kernel/, or is it needed to
build a different kernel ?

--
Etienne