Xen3.3 domu kernel?

 Hi folks,

I am searching for a possibility to run a NetBSD domU on Linux, especially on a 3.4.3 hypervisor, if possible. The xen3_domu kernel does not run on a 64bit 3.4.3 hypervisor, so I searched pkgsrc but found only xenkernel33 which seems to provide a 3.3 hypervisor only, right?

Is it possible to compile a xen3.3 or 3.4 kernel for a NetBSD domu, and if yes: how? I have googled a lot but came up empty.

Ready binary kernels would also be okay, of course, but I have found none, either.

Any hint or help is appreciated.

Dirk