Re: SpeedStep in DomUs?

Ok, thanks, but that is not my problem (perhaps my bad english, sorry) I
know how to do the sysctl-things, but i don't get the vcpus of dom0
pinned to the real cpus. And if i manage to do as they say in the wiki (
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/xenpm ):

"Domain0 based cpufreq has one limitations, i.e. domain0 VCPU number
must be the same as the number of physical CPUs, and the domain0 VCPU
must be pinned to physical CPU"

that is: pin all cpus to dom0, how can i still run my domUs? Perhaps i'm
just not informed enough.
What i tried now is: boot-options: "dom0_vcpus_pin cpufreq=dom0-kernel"
-- according to "xm dmesg" the "dom0_max_cpus" is already set to 4 (i
have 4 cpus). I don't know how to set the exact number of cpus (opposed
to max number), and I don't know if i can still run domUs if i pin all
real cpus to the dom0, and i don't know how to do the pinning.
With the boot-options i tried a "sysctl -a|grep est" gives nothing, dom0
has 1 vcpu according to "xm list" and according to "cpuctl identify 0"
this cpu (=vcpu) does not support EST. But the physical cpus do, with a
native NetBSD-Installation.
So here my questions:
- How to pin all pysical cpus to dom0?
- If i do, can i still run domUs?
- or am i completely missunderstanding something?

Greetings, Stefan