xennet/xbd on HVM

All,

Since we're probably a long way from the 'holy grail' of getting SMP
in a NetBSD PV domU, right now we're currently using HVM and the
performance hits that this dictates.

I'm curious on what it would take to get xennet/xbd (and I guess the
required xenbus/hypervisor) to work in HVM mode.  This would allow the
use of SMP, and yet bypass the hard disk/network emulation overhead.
The FreeBSD 'XENHVM' config file does this currently.

Obviously it's not as great as true PV, but it's definitely better
than full HVM.  Would this be somewhat simple to do, or would it be
such a pain that we're better off just waiting for SMP in PV?

-Dustin