Re: GPLPV Drivers

I had to use WinDbg and HWVSP to debug the original state problem.
The debug version of the drivers issue print statements that can be
shown inside WinDbg.  The instructions are at:

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenWindowsGplPv

All of the VMs I tested on were fully patched.  I'm installing a
virgin 2003 R2 HVM right now to test it.

-Dustin