Xen and LVM backed domu's

Hello List,

There does not seem to be much on Google, for how to use a NetBSD-5
kernel (Not 5.02) and use LVM to slop disk space to several xen domu's
does anyone have a quick example? I have been a BSD addict for years
and I never bothered to look up the Linux Documentation for LVM.

I assume the Linux Docs would be the same for NetBSD (syntax and such)
but what I am confused about is how to I get LVM enabled without
switching to current?

Thank you for your Help

Sam Fourman Jr.