Re: http://www.netbsd.org/ports/xen/howto.html

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 11:03:57AM +0100, Torsten Harenberg wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> the docu at http://www.netbsd.org/ports/xen/howto.html seems to be a bit
> outdated (for example: grub runs fine on my machines in 64bit mode).

really ? where did you get it from ?
I installed a Xen sever last week with a 5.0.1 dom0, I had to use
the i386 grub as it's not built on amd64:
http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/reports/2009Q4/NetBSD-5.0.1-x86_64/20100207.1904/grub-0.97nb8/configure.log

> Are patches to that appreciated? To whom should it go?

If you send them to me I'll have a look. I prefer if you patch the
xml instead of the html of course :)
cvs -d anoncvs%anoncvs.netbsd.org@localhost:/cvsroot co
htdocs/ports/xen/howto.xml