Re: fun with xen caps

I get the following error when trying to build userland

cleandir ===> usr.sbin/ndiscvt
nbmake: "/usr/src/usr.sbin/ndiscvt/Makefile" line 6: Need an operator
nbmake: "/usr/src/usr.sbin/ndiscvt/Makefile" line 27: 1 open conditional
nbmake: Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

nbmake: stopped in /usr/src/usr.sbin/ndiscvt

This caught my attention because I had been tooling around with this Makefile
prior to the update, trying to get to work on amd64.

Anyways, what is the fix for this?