shared disks in domU

Hi All!

Can anybody explain me how I can create shared RW virtual disk in two
or more domU?

I use NetBSD-5.0.1 dom0 and some FreeBSD as domU.  Then I add someting like
'file:/VM/fbsd-disk-ports,ioemu:hdc,w'

at my HVM domU configs for both domU. I create this "disk" and mount
it and domU-1 and domU-2
But domU-2 can not see changes made by domU-1
If I umount and mount disk in domU-2 again then I see changes at domU-2

Any suggestion for shared RW disk for two or more domU?

--
CU,
Victor Gamov