Re: more UDP packet loss?

28 jun 2009 kl. 15.39 skrev Jean-Yves Migeon:

Does it happen only during domU start, or also during normal operation, like when DHCP requests new leases?

All the domU:s are netbooting currently - so DHCP is only at boot
time. But I'll try to set up a new one and check that more carefully.

My feeling is that it might happen now and then also during
normal operation (I get NFS server not responding messages) but
the situation gets much worse when a new domU is started.

Also, during the time a new domU is created communication with
the other domU:s seems to be affected also. They "freeze" for say
half a minute. It's almost like the entire bridge
interface "stops" for a while.

    -- Urban

--
Jean-Yves Migeon