Re: Cannot start xend: ERROR Internal error: Could not lock memory for Xen hypercall (35 = Resource temporarily unavailabl)

On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 12:52:03PM +0200,
 Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote
 a message of 28 lines which said:

> I think you're hitting the system limit of wired page. UVM only
> allows 1/3 of the pages to be wired in memory. As other processes
> also use wired memory (e.g. ntpd) you may hit this limit here.

Increasing the dom0 memory to 107 MB solved this issue. Now, xend
starts. Thanks. But it also means I cannot experiment xen  with such
an old and RAM-challenged machine, at least not with NetBSD. Well,
I'll find something for virtualization testing. Thanks again.