Re: Xen2 ...

On Fri, Mar 06, 2009 at 11:53:00AM +0100, Christoph Egger wrote:

> Is is ok to remove Xen2 from the release build ?
> Is is ok to remove Xen2 support in -current ?

I still can't see why there's a hurry to kill Xen2.
OK to remove the Xen2 kernels from release builds, but please keep
Xen2 support in-tree for now. I'm still not happy with the Xen3 ACPI code,
and want to avoid major rototill of the code while working on a feature
that will have to be pulled up to netbsd-5