Re: Screen corruption under Xen DOM0 in firefox

David Brownlee wrote:
    I'm trying Xen on my NetBSD 5.0 laptop and one thing I've
    moticed is that the Firefox window seems to suffer corruption
    when focus is gained/lost (this is under gnome on a Thinkpad
    T60p using the radeonhd driver on a ATI MOBILITY FireGL V5250

    An example is at:
    http://mono.org/abs/xen-x11-corruption.png

    Note that the 'Tools' on the menu bar has been garbled, as has
    part of the webpage.

    Has anyone else seem anything similar?

Is it reproducible with other drivers, like vesa?

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost