Installing Windows XP in Xen under NetBSD

        I couldn't find a single place that described how to do this,
        so I've updated the page on wiki.netbsd.se to include some
        notes.

        http://wiki.netbsd.se/How_to_set_up_a_guest_OS_using_xen3

        I found that a couple of times when running or shutting
        down a Windows xen instance my laptop (Thinkpad T60p) has
        frozen for a few seconds and then rebooted, though it may
        have happened once when not running a standard NetBSD/i386
        5.0_RC2-ish kernel. This system has just had the heatskink/fan
        assembly replaced so it *could* be a hardware issue...

        So, are many people running Windows under XEN on NetBSD?