Re: using linux as domU. --- done!!!

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 03:39:01PM -0600, John Hayward wrote:
I thought it might be something like that -- however
  I tried 32 offset
  I tried 64 offset
  I relabeld the disk to be closer to what the bios reports and added a
partition in the partition table via fdisk.
  -- and still no joy in mudville (:{

  Any other suggestions?

Ho, try /dev/rvnd1a instead of /dev/vnd1a for newfs
Magic Touch! - I had tried that when I had the partitions starting at 0.
Thanks!
johnh...