Xen 3.3 and supported xm commands

Hi, I'd like to know which of the xm subcommands are supported by
-current amd64 running Xen 3.3. For instance, console, create, list, info, top, destroy, shutdown, etc. are supported, but migrate is not.

I tried "xm save win2k3 /xen/winw2k3.save" which seemed to work, but I could not restore it with "xm restore /xen/winw2k3.save" as I got the error "Error: invalid device model signature read". For reasons like this, it would be nice to know about commands which are known not to work.

--
Stephen