Sound from (Windows) domU

Hello,

I would like to get sound from my Windows 2003 domU onto my laptop.
So I connect to the Win server using the "import speaker" option of WinXP
TSE client. The thing is, it seems the sound card does not work well on
the domU.

Here's what I checked from the dom0:
# grep -i audio /var/run/dmesg.boot
Intel 82801GB/GR High Definition Audio Controller (multimedia subclass
0x03, revision 0x02) at pci0 dev 27 function 0 not configured

# egrep -v '^#|^$' /home/xen/whistler.conf
name = "whistler"
kernel = "/usr/pkg/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"
builder = 'hvm'
memory = 512
disk = [ 'file:/home/xen/whistler/disk,ioemu:hda,w' ]
vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3e:00:00:3f, bridge=bridge0, type=ioemu' ]
device_model = '/usr/pkg/libexec/qemu-dm'
sdl = 0
vnc = 1
vncdisplay = 0
vncunused = 0
vncpasswd=""
vnclisten='10.15.5.52'
usb=1
usbdevice='tablet'
soundhw='es1370'

I tried soundhw='all' too but that does not change anything.
The Win server recognised a sound card labelled 'Creative
AudioPCI(ES1370), SB PCI 64/128 (WDM)'.
When I try playing an MP3 file on the Win server, I get "cannot play the
file because there is a problem with your sound device".

Should I add the audio device to the dom0 kernel ?
Or is there an issue with my domU configuration ?

TIA,
   Jo