Re: xentools 3.1.3nb1 not building - ncurses.h not found

Christoph Egger wrote:
On which NetBSD version do you build this package?
Is this 4.0 or -current?

Current.

NetBSD gogeta.internal 4.99.54 NetBSD 4.99.54 (XEN3_DOM0) #1: Mon Feb 25 16:05:53 EST 2008 root%spike.internal@localhost:/usr/obj/sys/arch/i386/compile/XEN3_DOM0 i386

Everything was updated at the same time as the kernel (userland and pkgsrc).

I've had a similar problem with sources developed under linux not finding ncurses but finding every other gnu app ... but quickly moved to a linux domu :) ... though I suppose ncurses shouldn't be required in this case, unless it's a new dependency?

Sarton