xenamd64 fixed, console fixed, and xen3.1.3

Hi,
some important news today:
- this afternoon I commited a fix to the xenevt device, that I think would
  cause the 'xm console' in dom0 to occasionally wedge. I believe this
  could also cause some other issues to show up, depending on configuration
  (corruption of the softserial callback queue).

- I just fixed event handlings on amd64; this would cause event channel > 31
  to not work. A few start/stop of a domU can get you there in dom0.

- About a week ago I upgraded the xen3 packages to 3.1.3. From the
  changelog this improve HVM support. This did make a bug in the NetBSD
  dom0 support show up, which has been fixed in current but not yet in
  netbsd-4 (I need to request a pullup for this one).