Re: Cant install NetBSD DOMU

On 9 Feb 2008, at 17:15, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

typo: this should be vif = not vuf =. but I'm not sure it's the cause
of the hang (only the cause of the missing xennet).

Thanks. Now it just complains that it cant set vif up, so i obviously have something wrong in my network setup.

disk = [ 'phy:/dev/wd0e,0x1,w' ]

root = "/dev/wd0d"

The install kernel is also 4.99.52, any one have any ideas where i
have gone wrong?

Do you get any info in the xen logs (/var/log/xen*) and dmesg ?
Is wd0e used by something else ?

Turns out the DOM0 had the partition mounted. If i unmount i can get sysinst up, just need to solve this vif problem and i will be good to go.

Thanks

Mark Kirby