Re: dom0 panic on domu dettach

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 04:09:48PM +1100, bsd-xen%roguewrt.org@localhost wrote:
> Hi Manuel ... and others of course :)
>
> Since my last thread regarding the instantaneous panic
> of a domu, I've updated both domu and dom0 but now there
> appears to be instability with dom0.
>
> I guess I'm still waiting on the merge to head? ddb is
> inaccessible from a usb keyboard so I haven't bothered
> consoling to obtain further details assuming your merge
> will probably correct the issue.

What is you dom0 ? i386 or amd64 ?
I'm not sure anything in the branch would fix this, but it's worth a try.

What is the panic exactly ?
To get more details from ddb you could build a kernel with
options DDB_COMMANDONENTER="trace"
(hopefully it won't exeed 24 lines)

> I'm still relatively new to cvs, although I can usually work
> out what I need to, what's the cvs incantation for accessing
> your xeni386 branch?

cvs -d anoncvs%anoncvs.netbsd.org@localhost:/cvsroot co -r bouyer-xeni386
src/sys