NetBSD/amd64 domU on openSUSE 10.3 dom0 crashes

Hi,

As the subject may or may not imply, I'm trying to run
a NetBSD/amd64 domU on a openSUSE amd64 10.3 dom0.

It's not really working.  When launching INSTALL_XEN3_DOMU
it always says the domU crashed.  Sometimes I get:

panic: HYPERVISOR_set_trap_table() failed

Anyway, my ultimate goal is to have a dom0 that
can access a domU's paravirtual framebuffer.

As I usually use NetBSD, I'd be happy to
hear I could do this on a NetBSD dom0.

Recommendations on a different Linux
dom0 would be accepted too.

        Jonathan Kollasch