Install Windows on a headless dom0

Hello,

I finally got a VT enabled BIOS on my Xen3 server so I'm trying to
install Windows XP on it. The thing is the Xen3 dom0 server is headless.

How can I get the "console" for the Windows install ?

If my config file contains:
sdl = 0
vnc = 1
vncdisplay = 1
vncunused = 0
vncpasswd = ''

The domain is started OK (I can see it with `xm list`) but `netstat -a |
egrep 'localhost|LISTEN'` does not indicate the VNC port.

If my config file contains:
sdl = 1
vnc = 0

I create the VM from an X11 forwarding enabled session (`ssh -X luuna
"sudo /usr/pkg/sbin/xm create /home/xen/windows.conf"`) and the VM
starts but I don't see the console (I did `xhost +` on my workstation):
Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11
forwarding.
Using config file "/home/xen/windows.conf".
Started domain windows

If I use the '-c' flag of Xen, I get:
Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11
forwarding.
Using config file "/home/xen/windows.conf".
Started domain windows
xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory

So...
Is VNC OK to install Windows on a headless Xen3 server ?
What are my other options ?

TIA,
        Jo