From: Sam Fourman Jr. <sfourman%gmail.com@localhost>
To: port-xen%netbsd.org@localhost
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2007 11:31:56 AM
Subject: XEN 3 on NetBSD 4 as Dom0

hello all,

I am unsure if this is the correct list for this question, is there a
how-to or a wiki that explains the steps that I could use to install
NetBSD 4 RC2 and setup XEN as dom0

I have a Intel Quadcore CPU so I assume that I should use amd64 port?

I have never installed NetBSD before however I have been using FreeBSD
for 2 years and I am pretty comfortable with Qemu, I am looking to
move to NetBSD only because I am hoping Xen 3 dom0 can run 4 seprate
Windows XP Professional installs st once.

Thank you for any help

Sam Fourman Jr.