Re: dom0 problems

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

not really. It supports running Xen on SMP hosts, and xen can schedule
different domains on different CPUs (or run SMP guests if the guest
supports it - e.g. linux). But NetBSD as dom0 won't use more than one CPU
at this time.

Well this is good, this is what I need.
May I run a NetBSD 4/Xen kernel upon a NetBSD 3 Release install binaries ?
I Started from a NetBSD 3 Release base install.
is it correct ?

save and restore and migration on a paravirtualized environment
is supported on NetBSD/Xen ?

thanks for all

Rick

also NetBSD 4 does ?

NetBSD 4 has the same level of support for SMP.

Manuel.Bouyer%lip6.fr@localhost