xen and pms resets

I just installed Xen3.0.4 with -current as DOM0 on a
Dell Inspiron 8000 laptop.

When running XFree86 I get regular (about every minute)
pms0 resets and sometimes pckbport command timeouts.

Does anyone else see the same?

N.B. I added PCMCIA support to the XEN configuration
to use my wi(4) card. Could that be a cause?

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost