Re: serious glitch on a domU

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, Sarton O'Brien wrote:
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2006/12/04/0003.html
>
> Hence the reason I asked about xm top. That would indicate if it is related
> at all.

Looking a bit harder it seems people were reporting the problem with a 3.1
domu and all the way up until the revision of xencons.c mentioned in this
post:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2007/01/08/0000.html

Not being a contributor, I have no idea how the process works but is it likely
that this fix has been incorporated into the domu you are using?

Sarton