Re: xenbsd /netbsd: xennetback: can't get new mcl pages (0) (Maybe full message this time..)

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 08:18:53AM +0200, Anzi wrote:
How much free ram do you have ? xm info should tell you.
It's possible that There are too much ram allocated to domUs, would cause
problem when dom0 needs some pages to perform I/O with the domUs.

433 Mb of free memory, I think that is enough? Xen version is from pkgsrc, 3.0.3 I think.

433 should be enough. Do you have some linux domain that can baloon and
eat all this free ram ?

Hmm, both domains are fedora core 6 linuxes (originally it was supposed that other is guest is netbsd, netbsd doesn't all required finnish LC_* localisation implemented). How they can eat all free ram? What exactly does the max memory spesified in guest conf mean?

-Anzi-