RE: xenbsd /netbsd: xennetback: can't get new mcl pages (0)

I've just started seeing this with one of my domu nfs clients. When there
are a lot of connections all I/O slows to a crawl, almost unusable.

I've yet to really determine what the cause is. I'm not seeing the mcl
errors you are. I've tried a lot of things nfs related to fix it but no
luck. One easy way to replicate the problem is to fire up mldonkey and point
the temp/download locations at nfs. This normally causes the failure within
about 10 mins.

Unmounting then remounting seems to fix it for another 10 mins.

All other nfs clients with minimal connections continue to function fine.
This used to be the case with mldonkey also, so I'm not sure what changed.

Any ideas? I'm not great with nfs anyway so I may be overlooking something
simple that is nfs related. If someone has the questions, I'll probably have
the answers :) ... Any help appreciated, there's a lot of people missing out
while this domu is down ;)

Sarton