Re: Create a virtualdisk.

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
I had this issue at one time on a SMP motherboard, before I added ACPI
support for Xen3 in NetBSD

It's not SMP, would that make a difference?

I have this issue on a SMP system, and disabling SMP workaround it.
Also it looks like it's related to the serial console, I don't remmeber
running into this with VGA console ...

This was a standard VGA console. The only thing slightly non-standard was a RAID1 RAIDframe array, but I've set these up many times before.

--
Stephen