Re: Xen3 DomU spins 100% busy during console access

> NetBSD 4.99.3 and NetBSD 4.99.4 too.
>
> Oh, you are right.  It looks like DomU issue.  SUSE Linux
> 10.1 (2.6.16.21-0.25-xen) doesn't lock up.

And I think I mentioned this but my other domUs, using the same xen domU
kernel don't seem to have the issue. Well it hasn't occurred yet during
normal use, so I could be completely off base.

Manuel, is there something i386 specific that could cause this? I have know
idea how xen interfaces with a domU and what resources are accessed.

Sarton