Re: XEN3_DOM0 kernel config in the NetBSD 3.1

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 07:02:47AM +1000, Toe Cutter wrote:
Apparently, if you want XEN3 dom0, you have to follow -current.

Putting the XEN3_DOM0 file (minimal CVS diffs suggested that it might work) into a 3.1 src/sys/ tree, you get all sorts of errors when attempting to config the kernel. I am now in the process of following -current......

netbsd-3 doesn't support Xen3 dom0 operations, and there's no plan to
pullup the support. The first release to support Xen3 dom0 will be
NetBSD 4.0

Thank you for the strict information. It was not precisely specified in the NetBSD/xen Howto ("There aren't much changes in Xen installation and config files between Xen2 and Xen3 beyond installing xentools30 and xenkernel30 instead of the 20 ones)".
I think I will stay with Xen2 and the NetBSD-stable.

PCh