Re: NetBSD -current / Xen 3.0.3: Problem starting xend

Sorry, the link wasn't complete. What i talked about was this:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2006/07/22/0004.html

So, xencons and xenevt wouldn't be enough.
There seems to be a /dev/xsd_kva needed.

And my MAKEDEV don't create it (it is not up to date yet).
I think i have to finish the NetBSD update to get the needed entrys (The kernel
is already).
But i would like to test the kernel first and after that finishing the update.
So it would be great to know what extra lines in MAKEDEV is needed to create
the xsd_kva device.

regards,
Rainer

Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstärkeren E-Mail-Postfach!