Subject: Re: NetBSD -current / Xen 3.0.3: Problem starting xend
To: haad <haaaad@gmail.com>
From: =?iso-8859-15?Q?Rainer_Brinkm=F6ller?= <Rainer.Brinkmoeller@web.de>
List: port-xen
Date: 11/07/2006 11:22:27
Sorry, the link wasn't complete. What i talked about was this:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2006/07/22/0004.html

So, xencons and xenevt wouldn't be enough.
There seems to be a /dev/xsd=5Fkva needed.

And my MAKEDEV don't create it (it is not up to date yet).
I think i have to finish the NetBSD update to get the needed entrys (The k=
ernel is already).
But i would like to test the kernel first and after that finishing the upd=
ate.
So it would be great to know what extra lines in MAKEDEV is needed to crea=
te the xsd=5Fkva device.

regards,
Rainer