Subject: Re: Netbsd XEN nothing I can boot in
To: Ivan Vari , Luke Crawford <lsc@prgmr.com>
From: Ivan Vari <i.vari@niwa.co.nz>
List: port-xen
Date: 09/13/2006 16:42:12
> Ok, cool. That's some encouragement, but there's probably some other
> difference that's the real culprit.  Oh.. are you running the server
> with PAE or in 64-bit mode?

Non PAE, and non 64 bit. Shall I reduce the amount of RAM I have? It
just came into my mind that Xensource has some info about my HW:

"HP ProLiant DL380 G4, 2 x 3.6 GHz XEON, 4 GB RAM. Xen must be given
option mem=3583M at boot (at least for non-PAE). With 2 QLogic HBAs
installed there are problems initializing PCI and dom0 crashes, you may
have to pass Xen the option acpi=off at boot. Fedora Core 5 test 1 and
SLES 10 BETA 3 have been used for both dom0 and domU."

Ivan