PAE support time estimate?

Hi,

is there any way of estimating when a NetBSD domU will work within a
PAE-enabled Xen/Linux dom0 kernel?
Right now I just disabled my domUs (NetBSD was doing firewall, file server
and random services, in about 4 domUs total.), but I'm trying to figure
out if I should just wait or figure out a diffent track, like compiling
and removing PAE support again. I had enabled it as my new host supports
16GB ram and I'll upgrade to 9GB within a few weeks time, but on second
thought that probably doesn't require PAE, right?
On the other hand if it worked in like 2 months, I'll just be fine and
wait :>

Florian

--

florian heigl                    http://deranfangvomen.de/
"ja, ja, ja, ja, ja, oh, oh, oh, oh scheise. oh. oh fuck."