Re: HEAD install kernel crashes

I found a howto over at xensource.com and it shows simply a number in
place of the hd0.  So I set the number to 0 (left the vif empty) and it
booted!   I went back and added the CD-ROM back in at 1 and that
crashed. Does the INSTALL kernel know about a CD-ROM and if so, where
does it expect to be?  I guess I'm going to have to figure out the
networking stuff to install an OS..

As can be seen below, the number simply gets tacked on to the xbd and it
appears to crash when trying to figure out the CD-ROM.  Maybe I'll leave
a CD in the drive and see if that helps...

Nate

--- kernel boot snippet ---
xbd0 at xenbus0 id 0: Xen Virtual Block Device Interface
xbd0: using event channel 5
xbd1 at xenbus0 id 1: Xen Virtual Block Device Interface
xbd1: using event channel 6
xennet0 at xenbus0 id 0: Xen Virtual Network Interface
xennet0: MAC address 00:16:3e:20:9b:6b
xennet0: using event channel 7
xbd0: 59392 MB, 512 bytes/sect x 121634816 sectors
uvm_fault(0xc0762520, 0, 1) -> 0xe
kernel: supervisor trap page fault, code=0
Stopped in pid 3.1 (xenwatch) at        0xc022fe64:     cmpl    $0,0xc(%eax)
db>