Re: Xen3 update

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> Hi,
> I've just commited some of my current work on Xen-3.0 support.
> This include xenbus (the interface to xenstore) and a network frontend
> driver. I also added a kernel config file (XEN3_U).

Manuel, thanks for all your work on this!  I do have a couple questions
regarding the shipped kernel configs, though...

- since XENU and XEN3_U share most config information, shouldn't they
both be created in terms of a file they include with all the common bits
factored into a single file?  We've been having quite a proliferation of
similar-but-not-quite-the-same configs, and it would be nice to only
have one place to change things.

- (off topic for the current change, but still curious)  Since a domU
can't run an X server, should the XENU configs have "options INSECURE"
by default?

+j