Subject: Regarding NetBSD-xen and the other supported OSes
To: None <port-xen@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8@gmail.com>
List: port-xen
Date: 02/19/2006 14:53:00
Hello!
I am at present working out the details to have one of my machines
host a Xen closter. (If cluster is the appropriate phrase.)

For reasons that would take to long to go into I am going to be having
the default Xen entity be a Linux one. The next one would obviously be
whatever stable release of NetBSD works best with the configuration.

My friends at the OpenSolaris site inform me that they prefer a
particular distribution of Linux, but however I already have my
preferences set. However, Solaris will be the next one, and so forth.

Can anyone offer advice? Or even suggestions? This would also include
appropriate machine configuration particulars such as memory and disk
sizes.
--
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude