Re: Xen-3.0

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
Want somebody port xen-3.0 to current or better to netbsd-3.0 ??
Xen-3 is now (week ago)very hot release ,but it have many new features
(SMP support,new xend ,etc..).

I haven't much time now ,but i can help somebody with testing
or something other.

I'm definitively interested in it, but won't work on it before january at
best. It will be for current, with maybe minimal backport to 3.0.

The most difficult part will be SMP I guess, but we don't need to have it
at first.

amd64 support too ?

mvg,

Wouter

--
Er was eens een boer. Hij had 3 koeien, 2 witte en 1 witte.
Maar dat gaf niet, want de koe gaf ook niet.  De boer vond een