Subject: RE: Can you boot NetBSD/xen using a bootdisk
To: 'Hubert Feyrer' <feyrer@cs.stevens.edu>
From: Gregg C Levine <gregg.drwho8@gmail.com>
List: port-xen
Date: 11/02/2005 09:17:52
Hello from Gregg C Levine
Makes sense. I did look at the XEN manager options for Linux, but
since at the time I wasn't running my distribution the way it wanted,
we were forced to a parting of the ways.

However since I'm not planning on running more then one domain, and in
this case I selected NetBSD to be that hosted OS, it made sense to me
to ask.
---
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
---
"Remember the Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi=20