Subject: domU kernel with pci support
To: None <port-xen@netbsd.org>
From: Florian Heigl <floh@deranfangvomen.de>
List: port-xen
Date: 10/13/2005 15:38:04
Hi list and manuel :)

I'd like to know if there is a specific reason (expect memory footprint)
why the domU-kernels don't have=20
pci*            at hypervisor? bus ?=20

support. Could we discuss including pci bus, controller, bridge support
in the default kernel and relying on LKM's for the device specific drivers?

Also, on my box it would appear I also need
pci*          	at pchb? bus ?
pchb*   	at pci? dev ? function ?        # PCI-Host bridges
to fulfill most of the build-time dependencies. (some seem still to be amis=
s?!)

Regards,
florian

--=20

florian heigl			 http://deranfangvomen.de/

Grid Computing erfreut sich gerade bei Windows-Nutzern sehr regem Zuspruch,=
 auch
wenn die Rechnerbesitzer meist nichts von ihrem Gl=FCck wissen. --f. weimer