Subject: NetBSD/xen-howto: problems exporting PCI devices to domU
To: None <port-xen@netbsd.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Rainer_Brinkm=F6ller?= <rainer.brinkmoeller@web.de>
List: port-xen
Date: 10/10/2005 23:55:23
>Karl Janmar wrote:
>
>I (and probably Manual? who wrote the howto) thought we where dealing with
>python here, that's why I neved tried '03,0d,00'. Maybe someone should change
>this in the xen/howto.

 >Evaldo Gardenali wrote:
 >
 >>Karl Janmar wrote:
 >> Then I add a "pci = ['3,13,0']" line to the xen config.
 >
 >pcictl outputs DECIMAL numbers and the xen config uses HEXADECIMAL
 >numbers. convert "13" to hex (0d) and do the physdev_dom0_hide=(03:0d.0)
 >and pci = ['03,0d,00']

Did somebody already change the NetBSD/xen howto?
It doesn't look like. So, it's still necessary. Who can do that?
Please let me know when it is changed because i would support to update
the german version of it.
It would be more easy for me if i see the english version first.
I could update the english version too if you help me.
If you want me to do, communicate me at which place, what to supplement.