To: <port-xen%NetBSD.org@localhost>
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 8:20 PM
Subject: rc.d script for starting Xen domains

I've attached the rc.d script that I use to automatically start and
shutdown Xen unpriviliged domains.  The following variables may be
set in /etc/rc.conf:

xendomains      This required variable is a whitespace-separated list
of Xen domains to start/stop, e.g.

xendomains="dom1 dom2 dom3"

xendomains_cfg  This optional variable is a format string that represents
the path to the configuration file for domains.  "%s"
in the format string is substituted with the name of
the domain, e.g. xendomains_cfg="/xen/%s/xen.conf".
The default is "/usr/pkg/etc/xen/%s".

The "xendomains_cfg" shouldn't need to be set if you follow the
convention used by the Xen how-to guide of naming the config files
stored in /usr/pkg/etc/xen after the name of the domain.

Cheers,

-- Johnny Lam <jlam%pkgsrc.org@localhost>

!DSPAM:434024f979701070915796!