Exporting PCI devices to unpriviledged domains.

Hi.

I'm currently attempting to export my wireless network card (suppoted by
ral(4)) to an unpriviledged Xen domain running under NetBSD, with Linux as
Domain 0.  So, what I've done is built a XenU kernel with DOM0OPS defined,
and adding appropriate attachments for pci busses, and the card itself.

I've also got a Sun Quad port ethernet card in that box which I'd like
to export to that domain, but I suspect that the internal bridging is
confusing Xen; but that's another story.

So, I've attempted to boot the unprivileged domain, however the pci
devices fail to attach, with the following message:

pci0: no spaces enabled!

When I tried the converse approach, adding the unpriviledged domain
devices (xbd, xennet) to a Xen0 config resulted in a panic, as below.

However, using the plain xenU kernel works fine; albeit without pci
devices.

I'm running Xen 2.0.7, with a NetBSD-current snapshot as of 2005-08-10
(mostly because the card isn't supported by 3.0 or 2.0, AFAICS).

Xen Dmesg, kernel configs, &c are at:
http://ceri.storey.name/2005/08/14

(the dmesgs include the SXP versions of the domain configuration).

If anyone  needs any further information, then just ask. Thanks for your
assistance.
--
Ceri Storey <cez%necrofish.org.uk@localhost>
'What I really want is "apt-get smite"'