Re: Cannot use multiple disks in domU! (missing /dev/xbd[1...9]* devs)

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 03:54:19AM +0100, Juan RP wrote:
> [...]
>
> Hmm, the max number are 3 xbd devices (because we could run out of inodes)...

You found the reason I didn't add more devices :)

> at least xbd{0...2} will be enough and better than before.

I would retain only xbd0, to leave some room for other devices in the ramdisk.
If users really need it, they cann run MAKEDEV after boot, but my prefered
way to do an install this way would be to export the CD via FTP or NFS from
domain0. After all, we also have a working network between the 2 virtual
machines :)