Subject: Re: Issues with FPU
To: None <port-xen@netbsd.org>
From: Quentin Garnier <cube@cubidou.net>
List: port-xen
Date: 03/15/2005 12:02:57
--USsYc9q7w7YyGvrs

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 09:09:09AM +0100, Quentin Garnier wrote:
[...]
> Only libogg uses the FPU.
>=20
> I probably won't have much time to work on this any further today, but
> I can try patches.

Actually, it's not true.  mp3blaster uses the FPU for mp3 decoding, and
indeed I hear cracks and hiss at the beginning of the tracks.  I don't
know how different its usage pattern of the FPU is from libogg's.

The difference between libogg and tremor leaves little doubt about the
root of the issue anyway.

--=20

--USsYc9q7w7YyGvrs

--USsYc9q7w7YyGvrs--