Re: Xen 2.0 howto

Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 12:41:24PM -0500, Jan Schaumann wrote:
> > Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:
> >
> > > attached is a quick howto for NetBSD and xen 2.0. Should be enouth to get
> > > you
> > > NetBSD running as domain0 and domainU.
> > > Comments and corrections welcome.
> > >
> > > Once reviewed, this should be added to the xen home page on
> > > www.netbsd.org.
> >
> > I'll be glad to add this into htdocs.  How about I go ahead and create
> > an XML doc of this, and you (and any other xen-versed developers) can
> > then update it as we go along?
>
> Fine with me. But note that I know almost nothing about xml ...

No problem - you don't have to.  Just treat it like HTML, and you can
edit it just the same.  If you install meta-pkgs/netbsd-www, then you
can regenerate the html files with a simple 'make'.

Oh, and with this, it's been imported in htdocs.  Thanks for providing
documentation!

-Jan

--
Free Speech Online - Stop Internet Censorship
   --- Electronic Frontier Foundation -- http://www.eff.org ---