Subject: Re: Xen 2.0 howto
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih@eunetnorge.no>
List: port-xen
Date: 03/14/2005 14:52:11
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org> writes:

> attached is a quick howto for NetBSD and xen 2.0.

I just tried reconfiguring my laptop to run Xen, with NetBSD in domain
0, and it works great, with just one problem: X isn't working right --
it starts running, and doesn't crash, or quit until I ask it to, but
it shows only a black screen.  I can switch back and forth between
virtual consoles as before: the only problem seems to be that I'm not
getting any non-black pixels on the console that's dedicated to X.

Is X supposed to be supported in domain 0 already, or should I wait?

-tih
--
Don't ascribe to stupidity what can be adequately explained by ignorance.